Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Money pits

This is a free truck we saw in Tahoe when we went to see houses there. I don't think it runs.














Tomorrow begins our dee-lux yard redeux. Right now there are the leftovers from the aforementioned Man Work and some weedy looking plants in the way. Tomorrow the little bulldozers come and make short work of everything that does not look like a hole where the forms for the patio will go. Here is what it looks like now:














Needless to say, I am looking forward to swarthy fellows grunting in the yard while I toil away at a computer. Now if I can get a 500% raise, I can pay for the job in real time.

Then this is the house we MIGHT buy in Tahoe. The line for renters forms on the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do we get a friendly discount?

Peggy

Unknown said...

In the spring and fall the full price vacation rentals really dry up, so we'll try to rent it to friends then.