Monday, June 02, 2008

Post #420: Rambling Man (aka Wall of Text)

Well, I finally reached that pinnacle of success, 420 posts on my blog. It took a long time and I sure have covered a lot of ground. Over that time span a lot has happened to me and I've only reported the surface of it here. Sometimes I get it in my head that I ought to "tell all" but then I usually get a clue and remember that you, my gentle reader, probably don't care or actually want to hear my DEEPEST thoughts; they are mostly not that entertaining, just TMI. It seems sometimes that I have nothing to say because what happens to be happening is none of your business, no not even YOU.

But just let me say this.

When I started this blog I had a lot of stuff bottled up. In time I got through that. For a while there I was really down; I had fallen and I couldn't get up. I got over that too. It was, frankly, a very painful chapter. I wrote some really hurty poems. At this point I'm not sad enough to care enough to write poetry. I have better things to do, though it is fun to create a 'thought space'. Maybe I'll get inspired. Don't put off anything fun waiting though, OK?

In a small way, writing all of this blog to all of you helped me. It helped by focusing my thoughts. It didn't always help since sometimes I just dug a bigger hole, but mostly it helped. Thanks.

Next time I'll dredge up some witty thoughts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't write when I'm happy and content. Weird, huh?
Oh- and I have a HORRIBLE movie for you to watch: Teeth.
Holy crap- it was so bad that I *had* to keep watching.
Oh- and I thought of you when I read "Letter to a Christian Nation" by Sam Harris this weekend. =D

Anonymous said...

Have I read 420 of your posts? I should go back and make sure...

Peggy

Anonymous said...

Witty eh?
*ducks and runs*