Thursday, June 23, 2005

ugh

Stayed home from work due to a summer cold; nothing really bad, just irritating enough to make me want to sleep more than usual. I found out how noisy it can be at home what with the fricken mow and blow guy next door (about an hour now) and all the other joyous noises that a neighborhood makes. Note to self: Build soundproof room in house.

Despite my pathetic illness I still spent a couple of hours on the laptop hooked into the corporate VPN lifeline. I am apparently a workaholic, except I can't say I work more than 50 hours a week, which I think gets me off the hook. At least I won't be a whole day behind on email when I return to the office.

I think I need to watch Stripes and send it back to Netflix. Then I can get something trashy. Email me and I'll invite you to become a "friend" on Netflix so you can recommend movies to me, perhaps saving me fom my bad taste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty bad when the DIRECTOR of a movie is uncredited...

Peggy