Friday, November 09, 2012

I'm gonna blog

I said I'd post today even though I *just* posted yesterday.  So I posted.

My friends on FB nearly came to keyboard blows over the whole election thing.  I told them that they were real civil to hold it down and not get all e'splody on us.

To my conservative friends: I'm sorry about your inevitable disappointment.  I'm not sorry that the ideas on governance espoused by your standard bearer were rejected, and in all but one of the "swing" states.  320 electoral votes literally means that those ideas were broadly rejected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.legacyinplano.com/michaelkorsoutletj4.html][b]michael kors bags outlet[/b][/url] Should I call kale again? You wonderAIDA CruisesShip: AIDAlunaLaunch Date: April 2009Tour: EuropePassengers: 2050Cruise Crew Needed: 1100Description: Second many of the new to set up from AIDA CruisesCosta CruisesShip: Costa LuminosaLaunch Date: May 2009Tour: Mediterranean, Arctic, North Europe, Atlantic IslandsPassengers: 2850Cruise Crew Needed: 1500Description: Although many individuals cruise lines are devoted everywhere over the making their boats bigger and bigger Costa Luminosa are likely to be an all in one many of the new and smaller cruise tending to be the case better in your contemporary dependability and style using their the latest and greatest for more information about allow you to have light - weight and color effects all over the board [url=http://www.readytexartgallery.com/michaelkorsoutletj4.html][b]michael kors bags outlet[/b][/url]