- Kids bathroom is done and it looks fabulous. I even made custom towel racks. I have one piece of trim to replace due to water damage. If this project is anything like all the others I've ever done, that'll take four months.
- Painted Mother-in-law's bathroom, on Valentine's day. Such is love.
- No job. I seem to complain about this and procrastinate much more than I actually work on it. Task for next week, turn that seriously around.
elective surgeryservice done on three vehicles this week for a grand total of about $1600. One was almost emergency surgery. The Suburban had been doing the squeaky brake thing for MONTHS while I ignored it. Then the squeak went away and was replaced with a terrifying grinding sort of noise, like a 747 sliding to a stop on sharp gravel. Must find job.
- Had beers with Julian. Seems like it's been years since we just talked. It was good.
- More posts
- More job hunting instead of procrastinating
- Love and kindness as necessary
- No fricken car repairs or painting