1. Who was your best friend? Bill. I spent, like every evening with Bill and he was a great buddy. Eric was a close second.
2. What sports did you play? None, just like now.
3. What kind of car did you drive? A blue 1969 Toyota Corona station wagon like this (except it was a wagon).
4. It’s Friday night, where were you? At Bill's house, unless it was football season then I was running sound at the game.
5. Were you a party animal? Uh, yeah.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Since second grade.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir, both the main choir and the men's ensemble.
8. Were you a nerd? Oh yeah. Big time. But in a totally cool way, of course. ahem.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? I was sent out of AP English class, only once, for asking the teacher to move aside so I could copy something from the board. I did so silently by motioning with my hand, and the teacher took offense at my gesture. I subsequently missed the answer to the question on the quiz that would have been answered by the note I wished to take. The word to be defined was "mendicant", a beggar.
10. Can you sing the fight song? I think there was a song but I have no idea what it was.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Ray Doherty (theatre) and Mr. Ray Dieteker (electronics). They both smoked (cigarettes and a pipe, respectively) and had catchphrases ("Get your own show!" and "Just bend the wires!", respectively) and were named Ray.
12. School mascot? I got nuthin.
13. Did you go to Prom? Absolutely not.
14. If you could go back and do it over, would you? If I could start over in High School knowing what I do now, I would, because I would totally rock at it.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? Sitting next to Nancy.
16. Where were you on senior skip day? I graduated (with all required credits and courses) as a Junior.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? I worked for the school (yes, they paid students) in the AV department setting up and running video for classes. I was a model employee.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? The deli across the street. I typically had a deli sandwich on a French roll, a quart of whole milk, and a Three Musketeers bar. I ate like this all the time and at 16 I was 6' 2" and 160 pounds.
19. Have you gained weight since then? About 50 pounds.
20. What did you do after graduation? Moved out and got a job building electronics. (Thanks Ray.)
21. Who was your Senior prom date? See #13.
22. Are you going / did you go to your 10 year reunion? No way.
23. Who was your home room teacher? I didn’t have homeroom.
24. Who will repost this after you? I hope someone will since it would be lame if I was alone on this one.