Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'll write you every day...

I think I'm better than I really am at a lot of stuff. Not delusional mind you, but certainly distorted.
  1. I think I blog often. But it looks like it's been about 10 days or so.
  2. I think I keep my stuff neat. Actually at home I'm not so neat. Stuff piles up and stays that way for approximately forever. At work, I'm a neat freak.
  3. I think I'm pretty relaxed. Actually, I'm mostly not.
  4. I think I'm REALLY smart. Then I encounter people who are LOTS smarter than me and I remember that I'm just bright.
  5. I think I'm ALL rational. Then I do something based solely on emotion.
It goes on. I suppose I just have a "simplified" view of myself that I use every day for mundane stuff, when in reality I'm actually a lot more complicated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, you're certainly not the only one.

Also, (.)(.).