Saturday, March 26, 2005

Oooohh, new template!

Well, as you can see the template has been changed. I got tired of the blah black blackness of the "minima" template. This one is called rounders.

People who see my computers often know that I change my wallpaper frequently. At home the motif is generally paintings of nudes/semi-nudes. At work it is usually some large scale nature/technology view like an aerial view of a bridge or a spacecraft in space, or paintings by some well known painters like Matisse, Cezanne, or Bouguereau.

Here is my current home wallpaper:


Oh, and that profile pic is an old one, like 1985 or so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some big hair, there.

Unknown said...

Well, it was *the style* after all. I have even more ridiculous pictures of myself. Check out the collierfam.com site. Click on Pictures then click on that same silly picture of me with the hair, then click on the 11th picture down on the resulting page. Even bigger hair!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really big. I have wisely refrained from allowing any twenty-year-old photos of me to be posted on The Internets. And I think all of the ten-year-old naked pictures of me on The Internets have gone the way of the dodo.