Thanks to Kate for tagging me. I don't know anyone else to tag that she didn't already list so you'll just have to count your blessings on this one. Here goes.
Ten years ago: Sharon and I had been married for 11 years and we had recently moved into our third house and were expecting our third child who was due any day. We had just put in a pool. I had been working at GMI for almost eight years.
Five years ago: I was working at GMI, living in the same house, and putting the third kiddie into Kindergarten. We didn't have a dog yet, but we had recently spent about $50K remodeling the house.
One year ago: I had just finished To Kill a Mockingbird and was looking forward to Dickens Fair. Still at GMI. Only one dog so far.
Five snacks: (not necessarily in order of preference)
2. Beef jerky
4. Kraft Cheeze Nips
5. Chips and medium salsa
Five songs I know all the words to:
1. "Little Fool" - Elvis Costello
2. "Lazy Eye" - Hem
3. "Daniel" - Elton John
4. "I can't Help Falling In Love With You" - Elvis Presley
5. "I am a Child" - Neil Young
Five things I would do with $100 million:
1. Retire and goof off.
2. Have 100 spammers' houses trashed as a warning to others. $10K X 100 = 1% of my dough.
3. Pay off all of my debt and all of my families debts.
4. Lakeside house in Tahoe.
5. Get my mom into a swanky at-home care situation with 24/7 personal assistants and therapists. (Mom had a stroke)
Five places to run away to:
1. Lake Tahoe
3. Disneyland (But only if they get better food)
4. Nude beach in Amsterdam (if *you* know what I'm talkin' about)
5. Portland Oregon
Five things I would never wear:
1. Kilt (sorry ladies)
2. Necklaces of any damn sort
5. Heels (cause I'm already 6'4")
Five favorite tv shows:
1. Myth Busters
2. Sponge Bob Square Pants
4. The Simpsons
5. China Beach (with Dana Delany)
Five biggest joys:
1. Giving people I care for what the really want
2. Throwing huge parties
3. Building things
4. Um... boobs
5. Doing a show in a little theatre, especially if I can sing
2. My Table saw
3. All that friggin barware and liquor I have
4. My pool and spa
5. My Craftsman 19.2 volt drill driver