Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What I did on my vacation

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was busy 'n shit. I know all of you hang on my every word, especially you.

OK Grace, start crowing. Our fair weather has given way to Actual Cold(tm) and we expect it to get into the really cold's overnight. Brrr. Time to cover a few delicate plants. At least we didn't have any earthquakes today.

Big plans abound: Front yard remodeling to pull out some junker plants, soil amending, put in a fence and gate, plant a variety of nifty plants, blah blah blah. Then we need to put in some French doors in place of a window in the dining room. In the process, we're looking to remodel the kitchen and make the dining room bigger. I see dust in our future. Sharon says we should move out and have it all done while we relax somewhere else. Hmmm $$$$$

So I actually made some progress learning actual dance steps. Shocking I know. I was amazed too. I am motivated by not wanting to look like a complete dork onstage for Once Upon A Mattress. Wish me luck. Seriously, the show is shaping up well and is a lot of fun. You should all come see it, even you Grace.

I died Saturday. Then I had a nice rare steak.

Sleep, Work/School, Eat, watch movie, drinkie, fold laundry, repeat... Gotta do taxes one of these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for crowing about your lovely warm weather. :-)