Sunday, March 04, 2012

The long and winding road

Working is, the saying goes, for people who can't fish.  I've been fishing a few times.  I didn't really warm to it.  Now work, on the other hand, I seem to keep going back to repeatedly.  I think I actually like it more than fishing.

So, now that the company I work for has been bought, all sorts of things are coming down the pike.  Since I'm now an employee of a publicly traded company, I'll be circumspect.

Looks like in the coming year we'll be growing, a LOT, in the current facility.  Since I'm in charge of the a lot of the parts that will be growing, I think it's going to keep me pretty busy.  If current conditions are a guide, I'll be well rewarded.

Let's just say I'm OKAY with all of that.  If I need fish, I can get it at the grocery store.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Wow, I just realized it has been almost a year since I've checked it to the FSOD! Your Tahoe house looks fantastic and I promise to check in more regularly if you blog more (see blog post about Placebok)