Saturday, March 18, 2006

Way down deep I'm demure

Mattress is a really fun show, and I have to say that the people in the cast are pretty fun too. We had a little meeting of the festive adult beverage committee last night here after the show.










There was lots of laughing; and we didn't even have the Jester in attendance. Even the dogs had a good time.










It could have been the martinis but I think it had something to do with my evil plan to replace Sir Studley's voice with that of Stuey from Family Guy (Stuey is that ridiculous football headed baby who has the over the top British accent.) coupled with some "homeboy from the hood" improv lingo as I deliver my few and trivial lines. I can hear it now...
"Yo yo jester, tickle my funny bone."

I crack myself up.

No comments: