Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well we had a little party on New Year's Eve. Jessamy and Diana went dancing in Berkley.












Nathan was there. (He brought Cher)









Lisa and Lisa were there too!









We had some drinks.









Then we went tubbing, and the afterwards the ladies reclined on the bed.









It was fun. We wish you had been here too.

This next part is Sharon typing under the influence.

Right now we're listening to "Oh, brother, where art thou" which is cool bluegrass music. And I've drunk too much!!!!! (See above picture!) And why does Google have a happy groundhog? I can't spell, this is the 15th mistaike I've made!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha. you haven't seen the pictures from here.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe that I let Sharon write on my forehead. I wasn't even drunk.

Anonymous said...

Uh-huh. :-) S.