Saturday, August 06, 2005

Fin

The Miracle Worker closes tonight, (but you already knew that). Then comes strike, the cast party and the attendent goodbyes. I have a few things to do to get ready, like write some cards, charge the batteries on my cordless drill (where is the charger again?) and choose a stunning outfit for the party. (I'm thinking sweats)

Since this is my third show at Broadway West, I get a tee shirt tonight. I'm also looking forward to the poem that Mary is writing and will deliver. It's the rhyming kind that remembers all that went on in the show for better or worse, mostly for funny. I'm sure there will be plenty of moments to remember.

Closing night parties are always the most memorable; heartfelt hugs and good wishes, promises to keep in touch, and hopes that you'll work together again soon.

And now for good luck let me just say, "Macbeth, Macbeth, Macbeth."

No comments: